In land development, a primary goal of A&S is to assist clients in timely completion of entitlements. During the entitlements process, A&S works closely with clients to develop project concepts, milestone schedules, cost projections and master plans. As a result, our clients are able to proceed with reduced risk, reliable schedules, timely lot and/or site sales, and project success.
A&S success rests squarely on the shoulders of its senior engineering staff involvement. It is their experience and technical background that guides the project team through the identification evaluation planning stages, which helps avoid constraints, and provides high level problem solving solutions throughout the project.
A&S design of infrastructure utilizes the milestone strategy plans for the planning, design, and execution of water, sanitary sewer, paving, and drainage systems. A&S’s experience, both in the drafting room and in the field leads to effective and predictable design and cost effective plans.
- Environmental constraint evaluation
- Environmental mitigation planning
- Land use permits and entitlements
- Zoning and land use
- Redevelopment implementation
- Utility systems planning and design
- Subdivision and resort planning and engineering
- Hydrology, drainage and water resources
- Street and arterial planning and design
- Water supply planning